Monday, July 02, 2007

here we go!

Hello friends, family and folks far ‘n’wide…

Finally,
the time has come (today!)
for my new adventure to begin.
This time
with my sister.

We’ll be free from cell phone
and computer (except for cafes, friends & other contacts along the way),
so mass-emailing will not be easy,
nor preferable. (After this, no more.)

Please send us to your contacts
and to your favorite places.
Just look closely at
our itinerary
for a better idea of when and where we’re going.

Make sure to check out our websites (below),
and we’ll hope to update them
about once a week or so…
depending on our online access.

You can also call us on Skype: hope.deifell
Really, we’d love to
hear from you any which way.


Thank you ahead of time for all your love, compassion, good will, support, prayers and best wishes… Just please keep them coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Hope, on your mission!
I have a cousin that has spent quite a bit of time in Africa doing aids education with the people down their. I think she may have already left on another journey to other parts of the world. If I can find contact information I will pass it on to you. She is a good resource of information.
What ever you do and where ever you go, I am sure that you will spread your good words to the people you meet.
God bless you and Heather, Enjoy all that you can but be safe and take care of your selves. There is trouble in many of the countries down there.

Brad

From Tucson Arizona

Unknown said...

Oh, dear Hope, I am so sorry I missed your call the other night -- to think that I won't hear your voice for an entire year! It is too much. I am going to Tony & Mardie's July 4th party and we will mourn your absence greatly. Let me know if you ever have an address where you could receive mail. Love you insanely, Rhea