Tuesday, February 16, 2010

all in the name

i cannot recall how many times my relationship with my name has evolved and/or transformed my life... for the good and the bad.

my most recent revelation is the fact that my birthday is the last day of winter (in the northern hemisphere, at least). so just when we feel like winter is never going to end, there's always hope because spring is just around the corner. ;)

what kind of relationship do you have with your name? consider its origin, its meaning, your parents' thoughts around naming you, how you feel about your name, if anyone shares your name, the stories of others, etc. i'm not talking about "the expression or destiny number" associated with your name -- that's too cookie-cutter & objective. i'm talking about your experience, your story, your adventure, your challenges, and your relationship with your name from birth.

No comments: