Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SF decom & will smith movie

SF decom was fun. it was great to go in costume, to run into good folks, to dance and to explore the pseudo-Playa... oh, i already can't wait until next year's BM. nothing beats the real thing.

so, yesterday, my brother and his wife had some people over for a dinner gathering over-looking the filming of the Will Smith movie at 24th & York. it was cool to see all the hype and to watch everyone get so excited about the entire production. it was also cool to see Will run up and down the street... finally, everyone called it a night, so I decided to head home. on the way, i noticed Will signing autographs while on his way off the set. i walked ahead and then turned to ask him for a hug. he said, "sure thing, girl," and gave me a nice big hug... there's nothing like a nice firm hug from a tall, dark and handsome famous man... that was my first and only brush with fame, and i have to admit, it got me all gitty inside.

No comments: